According to the latest rumour being heard, Superstar Mahesh Babu might do a cameo in his brother in law Sudheer’s upcoming film titled ‘Krishnamma Kalipindhi Iddharini’. The film is under production.
Mahesh Babu will reportedly have a unique characterisation for this brief role and the director is very excited about it. Chandu is the director of this movie and this film is a remake of the Kannada hit Charminar. Chandu is the director of the Kannada version as well.
Sudheer Babu will be seen in the company of M.S. Narayana, Giribabu and TV9 fame Kishore Das in this movie.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?