With his recent movies like Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu, Mahesh Babu had propagated important social messages. Even his upcoming silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has a strong social message intertwined with the core story.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Mahesh said that cinema is a powerful tool of reform and progress and that BAN and Maharshi are his methods of conveying a motivational message to the masses.
Mahesh also said that he wants to motivate the youngsters of the country, to work harder and never give up on their dreams. “If you put in sincere hard work there will be results,” said Mahesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?
- Mahesh-Rajamouli film to go on floors during this film?