With his recent movies like Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu, Mahesh Babu had propagated important social messages. Even his upcoming silver jubilee film, Maharshi, has a strong social message intertwined with the core story.
In a latest interview with a leading English daily, Mahesh said that cinema is a powerful tool of reform and progress and that BAN and Maharshi are his methods of conveying a motivational message to the masses.
Mahesh also said that he wants to motivate the youngsters of the country, to work harder and never give up on their dreams. “If you put in sincere hard work there will be results,” said Mahesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu’s title motion poster
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Varun Tej super excited to shoot with star hero
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?