It is well known that Prince Mahesh Babu carries an enviable charisma and he is one of the most desirable actors across India. On numerous occasions in the past, he was questioned about his entry in Bollywood. In a recent media interaction, he made it clear that he has no plans whatsoever to do films in Hindi. He added that he has a lot to prove himself as an established actor in Tollywood.
High on the thumping success of Srimanthudu, Prince Mahesh Babu is now getting ready to start shooting for his next film which is titled Brahmotsavam. Directed by Srikanth Addala, the regular shooting will commence from next month.
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project