It is well known that Prince Mahesh Babu carries an enviable charisma and he is one of the most desirable actors across India. On numerous occasions in the past, he was questioned about his entry in Bollywood. In a recent media interaction, he made it clear that he has no plans whatsoever to do films in Hindi. He added that he has a lot to prove himself as an established actor in Tollywood.
High on the thumping success of Srimanthudu, Prince Mahesh Babu is now getting ready to start shooting for his next film which is titled Brahmotsavam. Directed by Srikanth Addala, the regular shooting will commence from next month.
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start