Superstar Mahesh Babu completed 19 years as a hero in Telugu film industry. On July 30, in 1999, the actor’s debut film, Rajakumarudu, hit the screens and went on to become a big hit. Produced by Ashwini Dutt and directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, the film had Bollywood actress Preity Zinta as the leading lady.
Since his debut 19 years ago, Mahesh acted in 24 movies, and is currently shooting for his silver jubilee film. In his glorious journey, Mahesh accumulated millions of fans across the globe and he is equally popular down South and in North India.
- After Charan and Balayya, Who is going be Boyapati’s hero?
- Interesting buzz on Mahesh-Sukumar’s film
- Kalyani Priyadarshan thanks ‘Sharwa27’s team
- RX100 hero donates for a cause
- Saaho team’s special surprise on Prabhas’ birthday