Superstar Mahesh Babu completed 19 years as a hero in Telugu film industry. On July 30, in 1999, the actor’s debut film, Rajakumarudu, hit the screens and went on to become a big hit. Produced by Ashwini Dutt and directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, the film had Bollywood actress Preity Zinta as the leading lady.
Since his debut 19 years ago, Mahesh acted in 24 movies, and is currently shooting for his silver jubilee film. In his glorious journey, Mahesh accumulated millions of fans across the globe and he is equally popular down South and in North India.
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’