Superstar Mahesh Babu completed 19 years as a hero in Telugu film industry. On July 30, in 1999, the actor’s debut film, Rajakumarudu, hit the screens and went on to become a big hit. Produced by Ashwini Dutt and directed by veteran director K Raghavendra Rao, the film had Bollywood actress Preity Zinta as the leading lady.
Since his debut 19 years ago, Mahesh acted in 24 movies, and is currently shooting for his silver jubilee film. In his glorious journey, Mahesh accumulated millions of fans across the globe and he is equally popular down South and in North India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Upset RGV to make a film on Arnab Goswami
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined