Before making his debut as a hero with Rajakumarudu in 1999, Mahesh Babu had acted in a few films as a child artiste. Mahesh’s first screen appearance was in veteran filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao’s Needa. Released on Nov 29, 1979, Needa completes 41 years of its release today.
Fans of the Superstar are celebrating this special day by prominently trending the hashtag #41YrsOfSSMBMasteryInTFI on social media. Needa also featured Mahesh’s elder brother Ramesh Babu in a lead role and it marked his second silver screen outing.
Mahesh is currently on a break and he is also preparing for his role in the soon-to-commence film, Sarkaru Vaari Paata.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Dhawan’s wedding: Why is Bachchan’s family not invited?
- Dulquer-Hanu Raghavapudi’s film to be shot in this exotic location
- Vijay Deverakonda hints at resuming Liger with a sweet post
- Sree Vishnu’s Gaali Sampath seals a festive release
- Master massive feat: Enters 200 crore club
- Naveen Polishetty’s Jathi Ratnalu seals its release date