It is well known that hero Mahesh Babu has tied up with the Vijayawada-based Andhra Hospitals to save the lives of critically ill little children hailing from poor family backgrounds in the twin Telugu states. In the last couple of years, Mahesh and a team of doctors at Andhra Hospitals have saved hundreds of little kids suffering from critical heart diseases.
In a latest gesture, Mahesh and Andhra Hospitals together saved the life of a little baby boy. Mahesh’s wife Namrata took to Instagram and shared a picture of the boy and explained his story. Apparently, the boy underwent a complex heart surgery for Atrial switch. Namrata further wrote that the boy is currently stable and that he has been discharged from the hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling
- Buzz: This recent Hindi film to be remade in Telugu and Tamil