It is well known that hero Mahesh Babu has tied up with the Vijayawada-based Andhra Hospitals to save the lives of critically ill little children hailing from poor family backgrounds in the twin Telugu states. In the last couple of years, Mahesh and a team of doctors at Andhra Hospitals have saved hundreds of little kids suffering from critical heart diseases.
In a latest gesture, Mahesh and Andhra Hospitals together saved the life of a little baby boy. Mahesh’s wife Namrata took to Instagram and shared a picture of the boy and explained his story. Apparently, the boy underwent a complex heart surgery for Atrial switch. Namrata further wrote that the boy is currently stable and that he has been discharged from the hospital.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life
- iSmart Shankar girl says no to ‘rain’ songs
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani