Sometime back, we had revealed that Mahesh Babu will soon start the new schedule of his new film Bharath Ane Nenu from the 13th of this month.
The latest we hear is that he has taken some time off from his schedule and is cooling off in Mumbai along with Namrata’s family. This is a regular routine for Mahesh as he takes off on small tours with his family whenever he gets free time.
The latest schedule of BAN will happen in Karikudu, Tamil Nadu. BAN is directed by Koratala Shiva and Mahesh plays a chief minister in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra
- Noted production house to release Johar
- Disco Raja’s disappointing show continues
- I’m alright: Super Star dispels injury rumors
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes