Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘1’-Neeokkadine is nearing completion. Directed by Sukumar, this stylish action thriller is among the most anticipated films of 2014. Moreover, Mahesh Babu’s brand new look has ensured that there’s plenty of reasons to celebrate and eagerly look forward to for Mahesh Babu’s fans.
The final song is going to be shot on Mahesh Babu and Bollywood actress, Sophie Choudhary, in Mumbai. The shooting will commence from December 12 and it’s expected to be wrapped up on December 15. The duo had earlier worked together for the same film few months ago in London. Currently, Mahesh Babu is in Mumbai to shoot for an ad for a brand he’s endorsing.
Mahesh Babu is playing the role of a rockstar and the latest set of posters have made his fans go gaga over his styling. Kriti Sanon is the lead actress and this is her debut film. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and the audio will hit the stands on December 19. 14 Reels Entertainment banner has produced the film and recently, Eros International bought the film for a whopping amount. The film will release on January 10.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani
- AP CM felicitates Team Mahanati
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment