Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film The Businessman is going to be shot in Bangkok for the next few days. Although there were plans to shoot couple of songs in Europe, Puri Jagannadh and his team seem to have decided to head to Bangkok to wrap up the shoot on time. The buzz is that the team is working hard to finish the entire shooting by mid-December. Kajal Aggarwal is playing lead role opposite Mahesh Babu and this is her first film with Mahesh. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Venkat is producing the film on R R Movie Makers banner. S S Thaman is composing the music. The film is going to be remade in Hindi with Mahesh Babu in lead role and the Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam version is going release simultaneously on January 11, 2012.
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad