We all know that Superstar Mahesh Babu turned producer with his latest release Srimanthudu. The film has been declared a blockbuster and Mahesh started off his production company with a success. Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata played a key role in the film’s success.
In a couple of interviews prior to the film’s release, Namrata said that she took care of Srimanthudu’s marketing and publicity, which now resulted in the film garnering huge collections. Apparently, Namrata formed her own publicity team that comprised of marketing and advertising professionals and worked round the clock to ensure that the film generated huge openings.
Impressed with his wife’s efforts, Mahesh said in a recent interview that he might ask Namrata to be involved in his future projects as well.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry