We all know that Superstar Mahesh Babu turned producer with his latest release Srimanthudu. The film has been declared a blockbuster and Mahesh started off his production company with a success. Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata played a key role in the film’s success.
In a couple of interviews prior to the film’s release, Namrata said that she took care of Srimanthudu’s marketing and publicity, which now resulted in the film garnering huge collections. Apparently, Namrata formed her own publicity team that comprised of marketing and advertising professionals and worked round the clock to ensure that the film generated huge openings.
Impressed with his wife’s efforts, Mahesh said in a recent interview that he might ask Namrata to be involved in his future projects as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solid promotional plans in store for Saaho
- Playing iSmart Shankar turned Ram into a chain smoker
- Rakul in talks for a sensational project?
- Giving me a complex: Akhil on dad Nagarjuna’s looks
- Young Bollywood star quits Katamarayudu’s Hindi remake
- Will Rakshasudu change the young star’s fortunes?