Mahesh Babu is the man to be in Tollywood right now, with a stunning fan following and specifically, an extremely high number of female fans. He is going to hit the screens this December with the movie ‘Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ and expectations are running high on this multi-starrer. He is already shooting for another movie besides this, with Sukumar in charge of the direction. His season is about to get busier though.
Buzz in Filmnagar is that he has agreed to perform in another movie which will be directed by Vamsi Paidipalli and this movie will be titled ‘Krishna Mukunda Murari’. This project might start once Mahesh Babu and Vamsi complete their current projects. The script has reportedly been okayed and more details about the project will be officially announced soon.
Apart from this being exciting news for fans, it is good to see young actors putting in efforts to work on multiple movies simultaneously.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film