Mahesh Babu is in no mood to relax these days. His upcoming bilingual film, Spyder is slated for release on September 27 and the promotional campaign has just begun. The team released the first single ‘Boom Boom’ from the film and the song, composed by Harris Jayaraj, received superb response.
Meanwhile, the actor has been dubbing for the film to ensure that the post-production is carried out smoothly. Although there’s a good two months before the film hits the screens, Murugadoss is known to be very involved with the post-production to make sure that the film shapes up nicely.
Spyder has been made on international standards and the team says that the film will speak for itself in terms of story, screenplay and visuals. Besides, Mahesh Babu will play an investigative officer and Rakul is his co-star in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships