Mahesh Babu is in no mood to relax these days. His upcoming bilingual film, Spyder is slated for release on September 27 and the promotional campaign has just begun. The team released the first single ‘Boom Boom’ from the film and the song, composed by Harris Jayaraj, received superb response.
Meanwhile, the actor has been dubbing for the film to ensure that the post-production is carried out smoothly. Although there’s a good two months before the film hits the screens, Murugadoss is known to be very involved with the post-production to make sure that the film shapes up nicely.
Spyder has been made on international standards and the team says that the film will speak for itself in terms of story, screenplay and visuals. Besides, Mahesh Babu will play an investigative officer and Rakul is his co-star in this film.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel