Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently working on the highly-anticipated political thriller, Bharath Ane Nenu, in his Srimanthudu director Koratala Siva’s direction. The film is slated for release on April 27 and the team is racing against time to wrap up the movie at the earliest so that enough time is allotted for the post-production formalities.
As per the latest reports, Mahesh is working non-stop without even taking breaks in between shots. He is also encouraging the film’s post-production team towards reaching the April deadline. Needless to say, Mahesh’s enthusiasm is inspiring the team. The film’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by March 8.
Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady. DVV Danayya is producing the movie and DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s amazing new private song to be out soon
- Jathi Rathnalu actress in talks for a crazy sequel
- Boyapati Sreenu to work with Tamil superstar?
- Akshay announces Bell Bottom’s big-screen release date
- Netflix paid big bucks for Dhanush’s Jagame Thandhiram?
- Bigg Boss Telugu to go on air from this time?