Saucy seductress Kajal Aggarwal is on cloud nine with the stupendous success of the film ‘Businessman’. She has sizzled in the movie opposite Prince Mahesh Babu and their chemistry came out well on screen. Speaking to the press today, Kajal said that she was extremely happy to have been a part of such a blockbuster hit.
“Mahesh Babu is like a bullet. He is extremely dynamic and it was a new experience working with him. I learnt many new things from him and he is a very hard woker.I really loved his actions scenes and dialogues in the film” , said a visibly happy Kajal.
Kajal also said that she loved playing the character of Chitra in the movie. ” Chitra is an innocent girl. She has a natural charm about her and she is a free bird. I really loved playing that character “. She also praised Puri Jagan for his superh handling of the movie. “Puri Jagan is a superb filmmaker. He also has a great sense of humour and it was a great experience working with him”.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon