Mahesh Babu is basking in the glory of his latest film Sarileru Neekevvaru which has become the biggest hit in the star hero’s career.
Mahesh’s dad, superstar Krishna is very happy with the way the film has worked at the box office and shared his happiness through an interview.
Speaking to Anil Ravipudi and Anil Sunkara, Krishna said that he loved Mahesh’s performance and knew about his acting prowess right from his childhood onwards.
Krishna remembered some of his films where he directed Mahesh and said that his son was always a single take artist and left many surprised during his younger days itself.
Mahesh is busy holidaying with his family as of now and once back, he will launch his new film in the direction of Vamsi Paidipally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical