Kiara Advani, who’s set to make her debut with Bharath Ane Nenu, is all praise for her co-star Mahesh Babu. Directed by Koratala Siva, Kiara is said to be playing a role that’s quite lovable and innocent.
In a recent interview, the actress opened up for the first time about her experience of working with Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva, and said that it’s been a huge learning experience for her. “Mahesh Babu is a team player. He would often check the monitor even if it was my close up because he always looks at a scene in a holistic way. You’ll often see him cracking a joke and having a good laugh which lightens the mood on set even if it’s a heavy day at work. Everyone on the sets of Bharat Ane Nenu is passionate about their job and that’s why the process of shooting the film has never felt like work,” Kiara said.
Apart from this film, Kiara has also signed Boyapati Sreenu-Ram Charan’s film and she’s expected to join the sets of the film soon.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu