Kiara Advani, who’s set to make her debut with Bharath Ane Nenu, is all praise for her co-star Mahesh Babu. Directed by Koratala Siva, Kiara is said to be playing a role that’s quite lovable and innocent.
In a recent interview, the actress opened up for the first time about her experience of working with Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva, and said that it’s been a huge learning experience for her. “Mahesh Babu is a team player. He would often check the monitor even if it was my close up because he always looks at a scene in a holistic way. You’ll often see him cracking a joke and having a good laugh which lightens the mood on set even if it’s a heavy day at work. Everyone on the sets of Bharat Ane Nenu is passionate about their job and that’s why the process of shooting the film has never felt like work,” Kiara said.
Apart from this film, Kiara has also signed Boyapati Sreenu-Ram Charan’s film and she’s expected to join the sets of the film soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s special schedule only for him?
- PC Sreeram shares a throwback picture of Pawan Kalyan & Bhumika
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?