Superstar Mahesh Babu is proud of his son Gautham’s philanthropy. The young Ghattamaneni lad, along with his friends, has begun a charity initiative named Akshayaa Bhandanto support the underprivileged people during the lockdown.
Mahesh took to Instagram earlier today and urged everyone to chip in and contribute generously to the cause. “Big or small! One kind gesture can change someone’s life. Join the cause and help them bring more smiles on the faces of the needy,” Mahesh wrote in his post.
Interested donors may contribute at: impactguru.com/s/xvFdcD
View this post on Instagram
Big or small! One kind gesture can change someone's life… Proud of my son @gautamghattamaneni and his friends @deladi_4219 & @kriiithi for spearheading such a great initiative and supporting the underprivileged during these uncertain times. Keep going! Be the light to those in need! 👍 Join the cause and help them bring more smiles on the faces of the needy. 🙏🏻 @akshayaa_bhandana Donate generously: impactguru.com/s/xvFdcD (link in bio)
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match