Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in Koratala Siva’s direction is all set to go on floors in July this year. Prestigious distributors, Mytri movies headed by Yerneni Naveen, Yalamanchali, Ravi Shankar and CVM are jointly producing this flick.
Currently, Koratala Siva is busy with the pre-production of the film and more details about the cast and crew are expected to be revealed next week. This will be Koratala Siva’s first film with Mahesh Babu and he made his debut as a director last year with Mirchi.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is currently busy with the shooting of Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu.
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Press Note : Pantham in Overseas by Supreme Movies