Superstar Mahesh Babu, who was shooting back to back for Seetamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu and Sukumar’s upcoming project has take some time off and left for a much needed family vacation in Dubai. As Mahesh was working non stop for both the projects he had little time to unwind. He will be joined by his whole family and will spend some precious time together.
Meanwhile his multi-starrer SVSC is gearing up for a massive release and the trailers have created a huge buzz in the movie circles. This is the first major multi-starrer in Telugu after a long gap, and Victory Venkatesh also plays yet another important role. Samanta and Anjali are lead heroines and Srikanth Addala directs this film, while Dil Raju is the producer.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic