The unprecedented rains and floods in Nellore and Chittoor districts in Andhra Pradesh have affected the lives of people in a big way.
Besides the government, celebrities are also coming forward to help the flood victims. Super Star Mahesh Babu has lent his helping hand to the victims by donating an amount of Rs. 25 lakhs towards the CMRF.
A few hours ago, Telugu actor Jr NTR also announced Rs. 25 lakhs for the same cause. Besides his donation, Mahesh requested everyone to come forward and help the affected people.
The actor is currently busy shooting for his next Sarkaru Vaari Paata which is helmed by Parasuram Petla. The movie is slated to release on 1st April 2022.
In light of the devastating floods in Andhra Pradesh, I would like to contribute 25 lakhs towards the CMRF. Request everyone to come forward and help AP during this hour of crisis. 🙏@ysjagan @AndhraPradeshCM
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) December 1, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Makers of Radhe Shyam to clear all confusion?
- Keerthy Suresh launches her own YouTube channel
- Shyam Singha Roy makes heads turn on Netflix
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see