Mahesh Babu is happily spending time with his family during the Coronavirus scare. He was supposed to do a film with Vamsi Paidiaplly but that got called off and changed the plans upside down.
Then, there was a talk that Mahesh will be working with Geetha Govindam director Parasuram. The project is more or less confirmed but is yet to be announced officially by the makers of Mahesh.
Mahesh’s fans are a bit bothered as to when he will announce this film. The sudden lockdown has changed everything upside down and now there will be surely a delay in the project.
But the talk is that Mahesh is not upset and is hardly bothered about the delay and wants his fans to be safe first. Mahesh feels that the Coronvirus needs to go away so that life can become normal and work will continue as usual.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule