Mahesh Babu is happily spending time with his family during the Coronavirus scare. He was supposed to do a film with Vamsi Paidiaplly but that got called off and changed the plans upside down.
Then, there was a talk that Mahesh will be working with Geetha Govindam director Parasuram. The project is more or less confirmed but is yet to be announced officially by the makers of Mahesh.
Mahesh’s fans are a bit bothered as to when he will announce this film. The sudden lockdown has changed everything upside down and now there will be surely a delay in the project.
But the talk is that Mahesh is not upset and is hardly bothered about the delay and wants his fans to be safe first. Mahesh feels that the Coronvirus needs to go away so that life can become normal and work will continue as usual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran producer announces a film with Balakrishna
- Anu Emanuel finally taking the big plunge
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5