Superstar Mahesh Babu is back into reckoning with the stupendous success of Srimanthudu. Fans are thoroughly enjoying Mahesh’s stellar performance and the film’s heartwarming drama. Mahesh promoted the film quite aggressively and it resulted in superb openings allover. In one of the promotional interviews, Mahesh replied to his fans’ queries at length.
One of his fans asked Mahesh if he is ready to act in multistarrers with top stars like Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Nagarjuna etc. To this, Mahesh said that he is ready to act in multistarrers with the above stars and that stars joining hands will be good for the film industry. Mahesh also said that the directors must come up with suitable stories for such films.
Mahesh also said that budget for multistarrers can be cut short by accepting less remunerations and profit sharing by stars.
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections
- Nara Rohit to enter Tamil cinema
- Balakrishna’s film studio to have international standards
- Idam Jagath’s suspense-filled teaser unveiled by YS Jagan
- Former heroine’s strict no to ‘mother’ roles