Mahesh Babu does so much for the poor through his foundation and has helped many get medical treatment. Today, Mahesh Babu, accompanied by his wife Namrata inaugurated Chakrasidh, a centre for incurable diseases at Mokila near Shankarpally in the city outskirts.
K.I. Varaprasad Reddy, Chairman of Shanta Biotechnics and Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry, Lyric Writer from Tollywood, Thamma Reddy Bharadwaj, Tollywood Director, Anchor Suma, and actor Rajiv Kanakala also graced the inaugural function.
Chakrasidh is a place for those who are committed to end their suffering and lead a pain-free life. Speaking on the occasion Mahesh Babu said he was pleased to inaugurate a center that offers a rare treatment method.
Mahesh Babu suffered from a Migraine problem for some time and got a lot of relief. As he wanted the world to know about his miraculous way of addressing the pain, he volunteered to come, inaugurate and promote this ancient way of addressing the pain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge