Mahesh Babu has an envious lineup of movies for his next three projects. While he will be joining forces with Parasuram for his next project, a film with numero uno director Rajamouli and Vamshi Paidipally and Trivikram films are also on the cards.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is also listening to scripts penned by young filmmakers in a move to reinvent himself as an actor. In the process, he listened to RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s script sometime back. Apparently, the young director had narrated a historical subject which the Superstar had to turn down politely. Mahesh told Ajay that he should preserve this film as a landmark project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser