Mahesh Babu has an envious lineup of movies for his next three projects. While he will be joining forces with Parasuram for his next project, a film with numero uno director Rajamouli and Vamshi Paidipally and Trivikram films are also on the cards.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is also listening to scripts penned by young filmmakers in a move to reinvent himself as an actor. In the process, he listened to RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s script sometime back. Apparently, the young director had narrated a historical subject which the Superstar had to turn down politely. Mahesh told Ajay that he should preserve this film as a landmark project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44