Mahesh Babu has an envious lineup of movies for his next three projects. While he will be joining forces with Parasuram for his next project, a film with numero uno director Rajamouli and Vamshi Paidipally and Trivikram films are also on the cards.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is also listening to scripts penned by young filmmakers in a move to reinvent himself as an actor. In the process, he listened to RX100 director Ajay Bhupathi’s script sometime back. Apparently, the young director had narrated a historical subject which the Superstar had to turn down politely. Mahesh told Ajay that he should preserve this film as a landmark project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Chiranjeevi’s Waltair Veerayya locks its OTT release date
- Team Writer Padmabhushan comes up with a sweet surprise
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam postponed indefinitely
- Venue locked for Kiran Abbavaram’s VBVK trailer launch
- Official: Vishwaksen’s Dhamki postponed indefinitely
- Kantara’s English version to be premiered on this date