Mahesh Babu was recently spotted at Ajmer Dargah, ahead of the audio launch of his upcoming film ‘1’-Neeokkadine. In the past, he had visited this dargah before the release of Dookudu and Businessman. Over the past few years, it has become a norm among lead actors to visit religious places to pray for their film’s success and hence, Mahesh Babu is said to have visited this place.
Massive preparations have been made for the audio launch of ‘1’ later tonight in Hyderabad. The main event is going to be held in Shilpakala Vedika and the event will be aired live in several theatres across the state. Moreover, the team has planned to launch the songs one after another in different theatres. Some people, who won a contest, have been chosen to do these honours.
Mahesh Babu, Kriti Sanon have played the lead roles in this thriller. Sukumar has directed the film. Mahesh Babu recently praised Sukumar for his work and said that ‘1’ will be a landmark film in his career. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer. 14 Reels Entertainments banner has produced the film and it’ll release on January 10.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake