In a massive natural calamity, 7 people reportedly died and over 170 went missing due to heavy floods triggered by a huge avalanche after a glacier broke in Joshimath, Uttarakhand, on Sunday. Most of the victims are employees at the NTPC and Rishiganga power plants. The incident shook the entire country. National and state disaster response teams have been deployed and rescue operations are underway.
Responding to the unexpected tragedy, Tollywood star Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and said that his thoughts and prayers are with the people of Uttarakhand at this time. “Praying for everyone’s safety and well-being. A big salute to the @ITBP_official jawans deployed for search and rescue operations,” Mahesh tweeted.
For the last one week, Mahesh has been shooting for his highly-anticipated social drama, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, in Sharjah.
My thoughts and prayers are with the people of #Uttarakhand at this time. Praying for everyone's safety and well-being. A big salute to the @ITBP_official jawans deployed for search and rescue operations. 🙏🙏
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) February 7, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event