Mahesh Babu has once again come out in support of his brother-in-law, Jay Galla, who is contesting for Lok Sabha from Guntur constituency. Last month, Mahesh Babu broke his silence for the first time about politics and said that he considers Jay Galla as his role model, apart from extending his full support to Jay Galla.
With elections in Seemandhra just around the corner, Mahesh Babu posted on Twitter saying, “I’m really happy that all my fans n people of guntur have welcomed and embraced @jaygalla as their own..Have been following his campaign closely n I’m sure he will win with a thumping majority.”
Mahesh Babu has not campaigned actively for either his brother-in-law or TDP, although he urged his fans to support Jay Galla. Currently, Mahesh Babu is busy shooting for Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views