Mahesh Babu is basking in the glory of his last film Sarileru Neekevvaru which has become one of the biggest hits in the Telugu film industry in recent times.
Mahesh is in news as his new film with Vamsi Paidipally has been called off as of now. But he is being lauded for apparently okaying to do a key role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya.
Mahesh shoiwng interest to do a key role in a star hero film and that too in such a crucial time of his career shows his confidence and sportsman spirit which proves that he is game to do multi-starrers.
Mahesh was the first one to do a big multi-starrer in Telugu after a long gap with Venkatesh. A top hero doing a film like Acharya changes everything and gives a positive signal to the trade, directors and to the fraternity as a whole.
So, it is Mahesh who is leading from the front and once again proves that he is the real superstar who is leading by example.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya