Mahesh Babu is currently in Dubai, recovering from the knee surgery he recently underwent. He is spending some quality time with his family members.
The latest we hear is that Mahesh Babu is raring to resume shooting for Sarkaru Vaari Paata.
Mahesh’s recovery is well on track and he will be fit enough to get back to work in the next 2-3 weeks. He plans to resume shooting for Sarkaru Vaari Paata by the end of January or early February.
Mahesh Babu still has to shoot for around 25 days in order to wrap up Sarkaru Vaari Paata and he is excited about getting back to work agian. The film is announced for theatrical release on 1st April 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes
- Thalaivar 170 title announcement time locked