Mahesh Babu is currently in Dubai, recovering from the knee surgery he recently underwent. He is spending some quality time with his family members.
The latest we hear is that Mahesh Babu is raring to resume shooting for Sarkaru Vaari Paata.
Mahesh’s recovery is well on track and he will be fit enough to get back to work in the next 2-3 weeks. He plans to resume shooting for Sarkaru Vaari Paata by the end of January or early February.
Mahesh Babu still has to shoot for around 25 days in order to wrap up Sarkaru Vaari Paata and he is excited about getting back to work agian. The film is announced for theatrical release on 1st April 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss lady contestant buys a BMW
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way