Mahesh Babu commands a huge fan following across different age groups, and for the past few years, he has been making a honest attempt to reach out to them, be it in the form of photo sessions or engaging with them for noble causes. However, there is one incident which left him so shell-shocked that it still gives him a big jolt.
In a recent interview, when he was asked to share his most shocking experience when it comes to his fans, Mahesh Babu said, “In the initial years of my career, I used to get a lot of fan mail. One of those letters was written in blood. And it’s still isn’t easy for me to get over it. That’s easily the most craziest thing anyone has ever done for me.”
The actor is in Hyderabad these days, and he is expected to join the sets of his next film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction soon. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru