Superstar Mahesh Babu visited Rainbow hospital in Vijayawada yesterday and spoke to members of the press on the sidelines of the event. When asked by a scribe about his plans for charity, Mahesh Babu revealed his ideas.
“I am planning to establish a trust very soon for the benefit of kids from low income groups. This trust will treat poor kids who have cancer, heart ailments and liver ailments. The trust will function in association with Rainbow Hospital. I will make a formal announcement in about three months “, he said.
It is a good move from Mahesh Babu and it is heartening to see such an initiative from the Superstar. Some of our top Telugu heroes support social initiatives in whatever way they can and Mahesh Babu is all set to formally join that list.
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha