Superstar Mahesh Babu, who is currently busy shooting for the climax sequence of his soon to be released bilingual family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, is upset with the violence that was unleashed by suicide bombers in Brussels yesterday.
Expressing his solidarity to the victims, Mahesh took to his Twitter profile just a while ago and tweeted, “Deeply saddened by the Brussels attacks.. Prayers for the victims and their families… Prayers for peace..”
The Brussels twin bombings that shook the world left nearly 35 dead and 230 injured.
Deeply saddened by the Brussels attacks.. Prayers for the victims and their families… Prayers for peace..
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) March 23, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name