Every year, Google India releases an annual report which has details about what the internet users searched the most in that particular year. While the company issues such reports for every country, it has become a popular tool to find out what were the most popular events, people, movies among several other categories.
According to this report, the overall tally went in favour of Bollywood actors like Sunny Leone, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone and Shah Rukh Khan, at least in the state of Andhra Pradesh, as per Google’s report, Mahesh Babu, Samantha and Kajal were more popular among the internet users. These three have topped the list of local personalities.
Mahesh Babu was last seen in Seethamma Vaaikitlo Sirimalle Chettu and it was his only release so far this year whereas his next film, 1-Neeokkadine is gearing up for release on January 10. On the other hand, Samantha has had four films to her credit including Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Jabardasth, Atharintiki Dharedhi and Ramayya Vastavayya. Kajal Aggarwal was last seen in Naayak and Baadshah, apart from Special 26 and All in All Azahgu Raja.
Articles that might interest you:
- Supreme court rejects protection to Rhea-Center accepts CBI inquiry
- Vijay’s Master to get a direct release on Amazon Prime? Here’s the clarity
- Kannada superstar’s fitness shocks many
- Poll : What’s your take on Sushanth Singh’s death?
- Absolutely horrifying: Mahesh Babu on Beirut explosion
- Legendary singer, SP Balasubramanyam turns Corona positive