A couple of days ago, Superstar Mahesh Babu received a huge shock when the GST officials seized his bank accounts. The GST sleuths alleged that Mahesh didn’t pay income tax for his earnings through commercials for the year 2007-2008. However, Mahesh’s legal team has clarified that Mahesh is a law abiding citizen and that he had dutifully paid all the taxes.
And now, the latest reports reveal that Mahesh has issued a legal notice the GST Commissioner through his legal team. In his notice, Mahesh questioned the GST Commissioner’s move to seize his back accounts without prior notice when the matter is in the court. Further updates are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?