A couple of days ago, Superstar Mahesh Babu received a huge shock when the GST officials seized his bank accounts. The GST sleuths alleged that Mahesh didn’t pay income tax for his earnings through commercials for the year 2007-2008. However, Mahesh’s legal team has clarified that Mahesh is a law abiding citizen and that he had dutifully paid all the taxes.
And now, the latest reports reveal that Mahesh has issued a legal notice the GST Commissioner through his legal team. In his notice, Mahesh questioned the GST Commissioner’s move to seize his back accounts without prior notice when the matter is in the court. Further updates are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections