A couple of days ago, Superstar Mahesh Babu received a huge shock when the GST officials seized his bank accounts. The GST sleuths alleged that Mahesh didn’t pay income tax for his earnings through commercials for the year 2007-2008. However, Mahesh’s legal team has clarified that Mahesh is a law abiding citizen and that he had dutifully paid all the taxes.
And now, the latest reports reveal that Mahesh has issued a legal notice the GST Commissioner through his legal team. In his notice, Mahesh questioned the GST Commissioner’s move to seize his back accounts without prior notice when the matter is in the court. Further updates are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- Bollywood star confirmed for Khaidi remake
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out