Mahesh Babu is all set to fly to Vijayawada early tomorrow morning. He has been invited as the chief guest for the opening of Jos Alukkas showroom in a prominent centre in Vijayawada at 11:30 AM. Special arrangements have been made for the event and we hear that Mahesh Babu is going to fly in a private chopper. This is his first visit to Vijayawada in a long time and the first public appearance post the release of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Although he graced another event of IDEA earlier today in Hyderabad, only media and few other business delegates were invited.
Meanwhile, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the sets of Sukumar’s films from January 18 onwards. Kriti Sanon is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu. Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing this film under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund
- Sharwanand donates Rs 15 lakhs to CCC Fund
- Latest buzz on Ram Charan’s next