Mahesh Babu is going to join the sets of Sukumar’s upcoming film on January 18. Last year, some talkie portion and a song were shot for this film in Goa and Hyderabad respectively. For a long time, Mahesh Babu was busy wrapping up shooting for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. After that he went on a vacation along with his family and he came back to Hyderabad just couple of days ago. The new schedule of Sukumar’s film is expected to begin from January 16 and Mahesh Babu will begin shooting from January 18. Newcomer Kriti Sanon is paired up with Mahesh Babu. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Gopichand, Anil Sunkara and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer this year.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli