Mahesh Babu will be heading to Bangalore on April 6. He’s expected to launch a new store of Jos Alukkas, one of the several brands that he endorses. He had visited the city last year too on a similar assignment and this year too, his fans in Bangalore have a chance to catch a glimpse of Mahesh Babu.
Meanwhile, the shooting of his upcoming film Aagadu is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Sonu Sood has replaced Prakash Raj as the main villain in the film and director Sreenu Vaitla is extremely happy with Sonu Sood’s work. Tamannaah is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu whereas Rajendra Prasad will be seen in an important role.
Thaman is scoring the music and the film is being produced under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. The film will hit the screens later this year.
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date