Superstar Mahesh Babu’s popularity among millions of his fans needs no introduction. Apart from being a leading star in Tollywood, the actor also rules the world of brand endorsements and signed deals with some of the top national brands.
Now, Mahesh has set a new record for brand endorsements among South Indian film stars. In a latest revelation, it has been learnt that Mahesh is endorsing as many as 15 brands, both local and national, which is highest among other South Indian movie stars.
Mahesh is currently shooting his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film releases April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU