Regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is currently going on in Hyderabad. A special set has been erected for this purpose at Annapurna 7 Acres studio and shooting is expected to continue in Hyderabad until the 16th of this month. The team will be heading to Bangkok in the last week of September, where a major portion of the shoot will be wrapped up.
Mahesh Babu will be seen with Kriti Sanon in this suspense thriller. Sukumar is the director and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director of the film. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this big budget movie.
‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is expected to be a stylish and slick film and the producers are making arrangements for a January 10th 2014 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero