Mahesh Babu is back on the sets of his upcoming film in Sukumar’s direction after a brief gap. The principal shooting of the new schedule began earlier today in Hyderabad and Mahesh Babu was spotted shooting at Westin Hotel in Hyderabad. The film will soon be shot abroad for an extended duration. The film is said to be a psychological drama and Mahesh Babu will be seen in a totally different avatar in this film. Kriti Sanon is the lead actress and this is her debut film. Gopichand, Ram Achanta and Anil Sunkara are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainments banner. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu