Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting in Sriperumbudur near Chennai for the multi-starrer film ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. Shooting has started from yesterday and some key marriage scenes are reportedly being shot currently. Victory Venkatesh is also a part of the shoot along with Samantha and other principal actors.
The movie is currently being readied for a December launch and Dil Raju is the producer of the movie. Srikanth Addala is directing the movie and Micky J Meyer is composing the music. Shooting is going on at a good pace and the talkie part is almost done. Songs remain to be shot.
Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this movie while Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as their parents.
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event