Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently shooting for the movie ‘Aagadu’ in Bellary. Recently, a song was shot near some mines in the area and the conditions were very dusty. However, Mahesh Babu displayed great professionalism and went ahead with the shoot.
Sreenu Vaitla is the director of this film and he thanked Mahesh Babu and the rest of the team via Twitter. “Shooting in immense dust for a super visual treat onscreen …Hats off to my entire team for their cooperation and hard work…especially my dear superstar !!”, he tweeted.
Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Thaman is scoring the music. The film is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December