Superstar Mahesh Babu has mostly been a reclusive star and limited himself to acting throughout his career. Mahesh, after more than a decade and a half of his acting career, ventured into film production with Srimanthudu and scored a huge success.
Now, according to the latest reports, Mahesh is all set to foray into theaters business. Mahesh is reportedly holding talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to jointly establish multiplexes in the twin Telugu states. Apparently, the deal will start off with 25 theaters in the first phase.
Meanwhile, Mahesh’s 23rd movie in AR Murugadoss’ direction is progressing briskly in Chennai. The film’s highly-anticipated first look and title will be unveiled totomorro
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut