Superstar Mahesh Babu has mostly been a reclusive star and limited himself to acting throughout his career. Mahesh, after more than a decade and a half of his acting career, ventured into film production with Srimanthudu and scored a huge success.
Now, according to the latest reports, Mahesh is all set to foray into theaters business. Mahesh is reportedly holding talks with Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas to jointly establish multiplexes in the twin Telugu states. Apparently, the deal will start off with 25 theaters in the first phase.
Meanwhile, Mahesh’s 23rd movie in AR Murugadoss’ direction is progressing briskly in Chennai. The film’s highly-anticipated first look and title will be unveiled totomorro
- Tarak posts a cute picture of his two little sons
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy