The shooting of Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, which is being directed by Sukumar, has been cancelled for the day. For the past five days, the film was being shot in Annapurna 7 acres in Hyderabad and a rock song was being canned on Mahesh. Sources close to the film unit informed us that Mahesh Babu developed dust allergy all of a sudden a little while ago. The film unit was concerned about his health and Sukumar decided to cancel the shooting for the day so that Mahesh Babu can take rest and recover completely. However, there’s no need to panic and we hear that Mahesh Babu is doing fine now. Kajal joined the crew yesterday and as per the original plan, the song was supposed to be canned till April 30. Anil Sunkara, Achanta Ram and Gopichand are producing the film on 14 Reels Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage