Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in Sukumar’s direction is going to be shot from September 17 onwards in Hyderabad, after a long gap. Couple of months ago, a song was shot on Mahesh Babu in Annapurna Seven Acres, and after that Mahesh Babu moved to the sets of Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu. Now that Mahesh has completed most part of SVSC and Kajal Aggarwal, the lead heroine in the film, is back in India, Sukumar has decided to start a fresh schedule. Gopichand, Achanta Ram and Anil Sunkara are producing the film on 14 Reels Entertainments banner. This is the first time Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose music for a Mahesh Babu’s film and he has already promised the actor’s fans that he’s coming up with a unique sounding album. The film is touted to be a spectacular action entertainer and given Sukumar’s credentials, it’s going to be the most stylish and exciting film in Mahesh Babu’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s WFL in release tensions
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?