Superstar Mahesh Babu is back from the rejuvenating Parisian holiday after the grand success of Bharat Ane Nenu. Before he kick-starts the much-awaited silver jubilee film in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction in June, Mahesh is utilizing his free time for noble causes.
Mahesh Babu has extended his support to the “Free Sports Rehab Center” program being organized by NRI Seva Foundation for Indian athletes who cannot afford for the service. Apparently, the NRI Seva Foundation officials met Namrata a few months ago and approached Namrata Shirodkar and presented their humanitarian work since April 2012.
Impressed with their sincere efforts to serve humanity, Namrata convinced Mahesh to support the organization through different humanitarian services for the country. The unique program for underprivileged National Athletes “Sports Performance Assessment & Enhancement Centre” consists of three components such as Athlete Rehabilitation, Sports Injury prevention & management and Fitness training methods to support Indian National players to win International medals.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR