Mahesh Babu is a superstar and is sitting in the top position for a long time now. Today, he completes 21 years in the industry as his debut film as a solo hero, Rajakumarudu released and became a super hit.
On this occasion, Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and thanked the film director and his guru, Raghavendra Rao, for the film and the experience he got by working on this film.
“Thank you @Ragavendraraoba for making my first a super special one. The learning that came with the experience is something I’ll always cherish. Extremely glad to have known and worked with you and our amazing team” posted Mahesh. The film had hit music by Mani Sharma and also was Preity Zinta’s debut in Telugu cinema.
21 years and how ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you @Ragavendraraoba for making my first a super special one. The learning that came with the experience is something I'll always cherish. Extremely glad to have known and worked with you and our amazing team🤗#21YearsForRajakumarudu pic.twitter.com/OqRio9280o
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case