Prince Mahesh Babu is going to dub for ‘Businessman’ from the 16th of this month. Currently, dubbing work is going on for other artistes and most of the key actors have already completed their parts. Currently, Shayaji Shinde is dubbing for his role at Shabdalaya Studios.
Mahesh Babu was supposed to dub from the 12th, but the date has now been rescheduled for 16th. The movie is racing ahead with its post production activities and ‘Businessman’ is all set for a massive worldwide release on January 11th 2012. The movie has been wrapped up in record time, as promised by Puri Jagan before the shooting started.
Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine in this project. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is producing this film and Thaman is scoring the music. The audio will be launched on the 22nd of this month at Shilpa Kala Vedika in three languages.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?