Mahesh Babu has signed yet another brand endorsement deal, according to the latest reports. He’s also the brand ambassador for quite a few brands including IDEA, Thums Up, Mahindra, Provogue, South India Shopping Mall, Jos alukkas and the latest news is that he’s going to endorse Royal Stag for the entire South Indian market. In the past, Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, M S Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh and various other celebrities had endorsed the brand. Last year, Rana Daggubati was roped in to represent the brand and now Mahesh Babu is likely to replace him. A multilingual ad film is going to be shot on Mahesh Babu soon for this brand. The superstar is currently busy shooting for Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu which is scheduled for release on January 11 and after completing the final schedule of this film, he’ll go back to the sets of Sukumar’s upcoming film.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film