Superstar Mahesh Babu is all set to begin working on the action episodes of his upcoming movie in the direction of Sukumar. The sequences will be canned from the 27th of this month and a special set has been erected at Annapurna Studios for this purpose. Currently, Mahesh is shooting for a song at the same venue in another floor.
Devi Sri has scored the music for this film and Kajal Aggarwal is the heroine. The movie is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment Banner, the production house that produced ‘Dookudu’ with Mahesh Babu. This is the first time that Sukumar is teaming up with Mahesh and expectations are high over this project.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake